Thanks for participating in a Save the Redwoods League feild trip in Humboldt County! We hope you and your students had a blast.
Here are a few details to consider after your trip:
- Have your students take the SURVEY (5 minutes and we do read the results!)
- We want your feedback too! Please take our TEACHER SURVEY.
- DOWNLOAD the bus reimbursement form.
Here are a few outdoor activities for your School Campus
- K-5 Zoom in Zoom Out
- K-12 Magic Spots – Solo Sit
- K-5 Field Data Collection
- 6-12 Field Data Collection
- K-5 Plant Survey
- 6-12 Measuring Trees
- Watch a video to learn more
- 5-8 Fern Data Collection
Ready for some college-career connections for your students?
Check out our Career in the Redwoods videos!